Do you accept insurance reimbursement?
No. I spend a great amount of time doing research, preparing customized plans, and supporting my clients outside of their appointment times and insurance companies don’t reimburse for that time. In fact, I tend to spend more time ‘outside’ our appointment times than I do ‘within’ them and this is factored into my service fees. Because of this, I am able to limit the number of clients I accept so that I can provide an exceptional level of care and support to set them up for exceptional results.
Why do you work in packages?
I work in a phased approach (link out to this section of the site) to address my client’s needs all along their health journey. As it takes time to develop symptoms and conditions, it also takes time to resolve them. Women have complex hormonal systems which need to be addressed in a phased approach. Healing and restoration takes time and effort, and packages provide the right amount of support and accountability I know my clients need for success.
Are you solely a virtual business?
Yes. I chose not to have a brick and mortar location so that I could extend my reach and impact more women’s lives. I can only do that through a virtual model. I do use a virtual platform called Zoom, through my HIPAA certified electronic medical record (EMR) site. This allows for a face-to-face visit via camera along with the capability to share our screens for educational purposes and sharing of information. It feels like we are live in the same room together.
Is Cindi right for you?
Yes, if you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following:
- You’ve tried everything (or seen everyone) and still struggle to achieve your goals.
- You want to optimize how you are feeling or functioning at your stage in life.
- When everyone has told you you are just fine and there is nothing more you can do to improve your symptom/s or condition/s.
- You acknowledge the power of food & lifestyle to change how you feel.
- You are ready to prioritize YOU & invest in YOUR health.
- You are ready and willing to make changes.
- You are willing to commit the time and energy needed to achieve results – this is hard work, but absolutely achievable.
Want to learn more first? Book a free call with Cindi
RDN, LD, IFNCP
Integrative & Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner
I truly believe we need not fall victim to our family’s genetics. Rather, we have the choice and power to direct the destiny of our health and weight, based on the way we eat, move and live our life. I’m here to help you navigate that journey.
Seeing and hearing the results from my clients is what brings me to work every day. There’s nothing better than a client telling me they no longer suffer from the symptoms that plagued them for years and that their healthy journey was so easy and enjoyable.