Pumpkin Spice Protein Bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree make sure puree & not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats gluten free, organic
- 1/4 cup flax seeds ground, preferably golden
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips Ghiradelli (lower in heavy metals)
- 6 tbsp collagen protein powder, plain or vanilla
- few drops monk fruit extract liquid
Add all ingredients to a small-medium mixing bowl.
Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Roll the mixture into 1-2" balls. Place on parchment paper in a storage container.
Place in the fridge or freezer for a more firm texture before enjoying, or enjoy right away!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Any nut butter could be used for this recipe, not just almond. A chopped up dark chocolate bar could be used in place of the dark chocolate chips.